Parents, Couples, Singles,
Are you living your dream?
Congratulations if you already are doing so. So much I can learn from you. If not, like me, you probably are asking why not yet? My dream is producing movies and publishing books — dreams that require big amount of capital. I have journeyed far and wide in order to reach my dream and so elusive it might seem, I am committed to pursue success.
I am a family man, partially self-employed, doing his best to make ends “more” than just meet; I want to make my “net worth cord” make more loops — ever tightening my financial security for the sake of my dream and my dependents.
If you wish to converse with me on improving our financial security, feel free to contact me and we can arrange an online interaction or a face to face meeting:
Viber +639272211966 & Globe Mobile
Smart Mobile +639995064928
My full name is
from Marikina City, Philippines, I am a Financial Advisor for Philam Life, a Professor – University of Santo Tomas, Manila (College of Fine Arts and Design, Advertising Dept.), De la Salle College of St. Benilde, and a Business & Education Media Communications Consultant.
I have been formally studying my own journey to financial security since I became an advisor for Philam Life in 1991. I will not claim that my road has been easy; my best friend and wife, Pelagia Chua Milado knows how foolish I can become when I use my financial resources. If I count the failures, the frequency probably would discourage you to talk to me.
However, to look at the wisdom gained from the failures is where my mind and heart is focused; and deeply, I believe that learning from mistakes is the way to become financially secured. Yes, learning is what truly makes me a rich man; a vision of a financially secured life keeps me waking up every day — working, saving and investing.
My other means to generate income: I have also been teaching college students and producing various media for 28 years (6 years and counting in the Kingdom of Bahrain). My media productions range from corporate to instructional videos
• Doctor of Education, Lyceum – Northwestern University, Philippines (candidate)
• Master in Business Administration, Philippine Christian University, Philippines, 2003
• Bachelor of Arts in Communication, Ateneo de Manila University, Philippines, 1986
• Ahlia University – Bahrain, Media Production Specialist, Media Center, June 2009 – Present
• AMA International University – Bahrain, Lecturer, International Studies Department, Nov 2006 – April 2009
• Miriam College, Lecturer, Communication Arts Department, Nov 1993 – Oct 2006
• Asian Socio-Pastoral Communication Center, Trainer – Media Producer, July 1989 – Dec 1993
• Xavier University High School, Secondary School Teacher, Cagayan de Oro City, 1987 – 1989
MEDIA PRODUCTION EXPERIENCE:
• ABS-CBN News Channel, Segment Producer-Writer (talent basis) Aug – Oct 2000
• Star Cinema Productions, Production Assistant-Researcher (talent basis) 1995 & 2000
• TLRC Office of the President – Philippines, Information Officer June 1993 – April 1999
• Libangang Pilipino Productions, Assistant Director – Writer (talent basis) 1993
Listen to my first vblog on Philam Life when I interviewed my Unit-Manager Aning Briones of Ardidon Agency (first part of the video).
If you wish to join the entire fiesta, you can, too.
Follow the conversation regarding this video as I posted in a group of my father’s hometown Ilagan, Isabela (Philippines) “I am taking over my father’s insurance sales legacy (Romeo Paggao Cumagun May 16, 1935 – Aug 3 1989 Ilagan, Isabela) +639272211966, +639995064928, +6329414060”
How to Get Rich in the New Economy “Your Potential Partner in Getting Rich in the New Economy”
Violy Tinsay’s Timeline “An event of our mutual corporate friend”
Feel free, too to join me and a small group of friends in fellowship Tuesdays between 6-10 in SSS Village Marikina City